The facts about All-on-4 dental implants
All-on-4 dental implants are a revolutionary new way to achieve a full smile with dentures and still have the support, stability, and appearance of natural teeth. All-on-4 dental implants are truly different than conventional implant-supported dentures. They only require four dental implants, instead of the 6 to 8 implants needed for conventional implant-supported dentures. This saves you discomfort, money and time! Dentist, Dr. M.A. Kasem n in Clermont and Ocoee and West Orlando, FL wants you to know the facts about All-on-4 dental implants.
Long-term denture wearers often find they need to have their denture relined because they have lost bone. Bone loss occurs because your bone is receiving continual pressure from the denture, causing the bone to disappear over time; this process is called resorption. All-on-4 dental implants help to retain your bone, eliminating the need for continuous denture relines.
Besides saving you money, discomfort and time because you only need 4 implants, All-on-4 dental implants have other benefits too. Consider All-on-4 dental implants are:
- More supportive, because they are placed at an angle, so they have more contact with bone
- Beautiful, because with the custom-made prosthesis, they look just like your natural teeth
- Youthful-looking, because they help you preserve bone, and the youthful contours of your face
- Comfortable, because they don’t put pressure on your jawbone or gums
- Convenient, because you don’t ever have to take them out, and you won’t ever need denture adhesive
- Satisfying, because you can be assured of at least 90 percent of the use you would have with your normal teeth; this means your denture will be stable and you can eat whatever you want without worry.
Dr. Kasem wants you to know All-on-4 dental implants are part of the Teeth-in-an-Hour process, so you can have a new smile in an hour! All-on-4 uses 3-D computer imaging and a drilling template to place your implants, and your prefabricated fixed prosthetic denture is placed immediately afterward. The All-on-4 process boasts a success rate of 98 percent!
Are you interested in replacing your smile with All on Four Dental Implants?
Call Dr. Kasem at (352) 243-7700 for our Clermont, FL office or (407) 656-4702 for our Ocoee and West Orlando, FL office to learn more today!